Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Been Gone a Week, Glad to be Biking Again

Very Short Jaunt Tracking Today
We waited too late to go for a trike ride today so I jammed on the 2-wheel 'bent and rode to the Post Office to send off a couple bills.
I was surprised at the strength I felt in the old legs this afternoon - I guess 6 days off is a decent break without losing all my strength.... maybe.
There were a lot of walkers and dogs on the trail today, and on the way back from the Post Office I encountered a rather attractive lady with two dogs..... who looked absolutely HORRIFIED that I would deign to be on HER trail interfering with HER doggie waking.  So I did what any decent Christian would do.... I got huffy and detoured over to the main road so I wouldn't encounter any of "her type" again for the rest of the trip home.
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  5.50
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
6.3 MPH                                  8.6 MPH                    25.1 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
 52 mins                                  38 mins                     13 minutes 42 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment