Monday, November 6, 2017

Threesome Riding

Today's 4-Mile Tracking

I wnted to get in at least a few miles on the trike today, but I get tired of leaving the lap-dogs behind.
I've towed them in the trailer before, so I'm not sure why I haven't done it more often, except maybe for pure absent-mindedness.  The trailer is quite easy to pull and the doggies weigh less than the trailer they ride in.
So I loaded all three of us into the Ford Exploder and off we went down the goat path to the pavement of Frost Road to saddle up on the trike.


 The pooches ARE restrained, but I shortened the strap after these pix



We're in process of evacuating our house in order to sell it, and still have some heavy hauling to do to get all the good stuff (that won't fit in the no-slideout RV) into our storage cubicle.  Thus my desire to shorten the ride today so I could make more trips to the storage unit with the trailer full of moving stuff instead of trike paraphernalia.

So we only did barely over 4 miles today.  The weather was sunny and not that cold, but the wind was blowing pretty stiff toward the east, as seen from the whipping flagtennas in the picture.  So much that I was reluctant to go very far east since this wind would be a stiff headwind in our faces on the way back.
So now it's away to the piles of moving boxes  we need hauled over to the storage unit....

Ride Started: 1:31 PM    Ride Ended:  2:14 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.3   Ending Voltage: 12.9  Lowest:  12.5
Beginning Blood Glucose:  206   
    Ending BG Reading: 85 
Lowest Temp  57F      Highest Temp:  54F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  4.41 
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
6.0 MPH                                 7.9 MPH                  26.2
 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
44 minutes
                              33 minutes               10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment