Saturday, June 4, 2022

Wow, What a Week

 22 May Sunday Short Track

23 May Monday Ride 

25 May Wednesday 

27 May Friday 

29 May Sunday Short Ride 

June First First Ride Sorta 

 3 June Friday GPS Route

 4 June GPS Saturday Routing 

Mercy. I DO get behind in my scribblings.
First of all, I MUST report that Jacque completely pulled the wool over my eyes --
Having planned a "family reunion" for May 28, a week past my birthday.  She got grumpy ole me to show up for a church pick-a-nick at which I was totally STUNNED to meet many of my family and good friends all around, embarrassing me with good wishes for being such an old fart.  My tear ducts got very leaky the next few days, especially when even MORE family showed up:  My sister and a brother.  We had guests in and our of the house, some sleeping in the RV and even more at local Air B&B's.
What can I say but thanks to all my loved ones, including those who couldn't show up.  My youngest grandson went for delightful rides in the trike trailer with me, and life was and is good.

Some of the rowdies at my birthday bash....
 

Many seemed concerned about my state of health, and I tried to reassure them that I was and am just fine:  One foot on the grave and the other on a banana peel, as the old saying goes.
My trike rides help me, as usual, to keep me convinced I'll last a little bit longer.
As another old saying goes:  I wanna go to Heaven, Lord, but I need to catch up on a few more projects....

 

These Mules made threatening hissing noises as I passed.  No braying......

Today's Ride Started: 4:34 PM           Ride Ended:  5:55 PM 
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.6  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0
Lowest Temp: 72 F Highest Temp: 78  F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  190   Ending BG: 60
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  6.58
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 4.8 MPH                              8.6 MPH           21 MPH
Total Trip(s) Time             Moving Time      Stopped Time
  1 hour 22  minutes          46 minutes          36 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment