Friday, July 15, 2022

I actually passed a MOTOR vehicle..

 12 July Trike Track

13 July Trike Track 

15 July Friday TrikeTrack 

Wowzerz.  As old and slow as I am, I surprised myself by passing a putt-putt motor vehicle, AND two days in a row.
Admittedly, it was a riding mower - type tractor, towing a junk trailer.  But STILL.
Today, as I passed him the second time, he actually  had a nice looking lady riding in the trailer behind him.  They may have been on their way to our local Big Box Store.  Like Me.
We get quite a few of those around these parts.

Good thing I've been riding "first thing" in the mornings.  Not only is it the coolest part of the day;
but if I put it off any later I'd be too tired and unmotivated after a few hours of busting our bathroom apart in readiness for the Big Remodel.


Ride Started: 8:10 AM           Ride Ended:  9:29 AM 
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.0  Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9
Lowest Temp: 72 F Highest Temp: 82F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  199   Ending BG: 92
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  5.48
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 4.9 MPH                             7.1 MPH           21.5  MPH
Total Trip(s) Time             Moving Time      Stopped Time
  1 hour 6 minutes                 46  minutes         21  minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment