Friday, July 17, 2015

Finally, Friday Riding

Today's tracking via APRS and Ham Radio

We got home from our extended RV trip Wednesday, day before yesterday, and are still unpacking.
I'd planned to ride the bike yesterday but after most of the day staggering back and forth across the yard unloading the RV, I gave out and decided my legs had had enough exercise for the day.
Today loomed cloudy, with a short rain shower just before breakfast, but it dried up enough for me to saddle up and take off for my normal 10-mile loop.
Nothing special occurred other the usual enjoyable ride.  It has been raining unusually often this summer and the roadside weeds rapidly exceeding the paltry efforts of the county to keep them mowed.
Tall Weeds as High as Me

On the way back home I was a bit extra motivated due to the several faint raindrops that hit me, but it never really started to rain until after I made it home, thankfully.

Ride Started: 11:25 AM    Ride Ended:  1:22 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.0   Ending Voltage: 13.0  Lowest:  12.5
Lowest Temp  71 F      Highest Temp:  82 F 
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  10.54
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
  5.4 MPH                              7.9 MPH                  27.3 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hour 57 minutes                  1 hour 20 mins           38  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment