Monday, July 20, 2015

Sparks A-Popping

Today's VERY short tracking

I started out on a ride today, Tinkerbell and I, and got not quite a mile when the darkening thunderheads overhead and east of us started popping lightning bolts out on the fringes of the storm.  Since we were on the fringe of the storm, I wimped out and turned around.  The rain was approaching but had not yet started, and I am not afraid of a few sprinkles.  But lightning I fear and respect......
I also realized the hike up the last mile of goat-path road to our house is a fairly vigorous aerobic effort all by itself, even without the additional, more civilized  paved miles under my belt.

Ride Started: 2:52 PM    Ride Ended:  3:31 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.8   Ending Voltage: 13.1  Lowest:  13.1
Lowest Temp  78 F      Highest Temp:  87 F 
Stats from the GPS:    Unknown.  GPS died today.  Replacement ordered via Ebay....
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment