Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl Sunday Sunset Ride

Super Bowl Trike Tracking

Shortly after the last blog entry I realized it was almost sundown.  I also had consumed too many carbs today and needed to burn at least a few of them.
So I took off for a relatively intense 3-mile ride around our lovely neighborhood.
Again, I note unusual fatigue and overheat, meaning I really really need to do this more often.

Ride Started: 6:01 PM    Ride Ended:  6:23 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.9   Ending Voltage: 13.0  Lowest:  13.0 (Solar charging only)
Lowest Temp  71 F      Highest Temp: 71 F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  2.98
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
7.5 MPH                                 8.6 MPH                     17.9 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
24  minutes                             21 minutes                 3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment