Wednesday, February 13, 2019

To Market, To Market

Today's Town Square Tracking

Jacque found a refrigerator she liked in the classifieds today.  We needed a few hundred cash to make the purchase, so I rode my trike the huge quarter-mile distance to the Post Office to ship out a package, thence around the corner to the nearest bank to withdraw some money.
It was a sunny but very windy ride.  My torso got so overheated I had to remove my warmest layer, and my feet got so cold I was in agony standing in the post office and bank waiting on the tellers to handle my business.
As usual recently, I had hoped to ride a few miles before turning toward home, but my tender feet convinced me to give up early. 
Which was just as well.  Jacque was back from her errand to Ava and ready to roll to get the fridge.
This turned into an agonizing trip since my feet were still complaining all the way out  and back.
But we picked up a very nice stainless steel fridge and got back before dark.
Then we struggled to unload it from the trailer and muscle it into the house.  It was too large to get through our largest door, of course, so we had to remove hardware from the storm door and the main entry door entirely to scrunch it inside.
We huffed and puffed and finally got the monster safely inside, and the front  doors have been reinstalled and we're again sealed safely from the elements.
My feet are bubbling nicely in the coolness of the water foot massager, so life is good.

Ride Started:  1203 PM    Ride Ended:  12.34 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.0 Ending Voltage: 12.8  Lowest:  12.8
Beginning Blood Glucose:  185     Ending BG: 106

Lowest Temp  50 F     Highest Temp: 57 F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  1.05
Distance Walked: .5 
mile
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
2.02 
MPH                                   5.0 MPH                    13.2 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
32 
minutes                             12  minutes               18  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment