Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Monday Madness

Today's Two Trips Tracking

I was working on more plumbing - running pipes under the house and through the basement today.
Since I needed a couple more items from the local plumbing supply store (Miller), I wound up making two trike trips.
The first trip was close to being just around the corner to High Street to deliver a toilet seat I'd sold for $5 - which I'd just paid twenty-something for via Amazon.com .
I ordered the toilet seat in color "Almond" since I thought it would look nice on the brand new white potty in the master bathroom.  Unfortunately, I neglected to consult with Jacque about the color, which she hated immediately, resulting in another order to Amazon for the absolute white color version.  I advertised the week-old-nearly-new seat in the local Facebook Marketplace, for $10.
No takers.  I lowered the price to $5 and it still took another couple weeks for someone to contact me and buy it.  Then she asked if I could deliver it.  You may snicker, but I thought it a good excuse to ride the trike.  After delivering the wonderful accessory, I kept riding west on Clouse out to the "airport".  I put airport in quotes since I've never seen any activity there, just a couple of hangars, a locked office building, and a lonely crop duster plane sitting on the tarmac.
As I rested a bit in the shade and was leaving, I was surprised to meet a van actually coming into the airport lot, with a sign on the door saying something about "aerial applicators".  I assumed that had something to do with the crop duster.
Then I got busy again under the floorboards cutting and running pipe  to take gas to the kitchen for our new gas range.  With several black pipe joints and adapters, each stage requires careful testing for leaks with soapy water.  Still have a few feet and joints to go.  Hopefully we'll be cooking with gas before too much longer.

Ride Started:    11:53 AM      Ride Ended:  3:24: PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.0  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  13.0
Beginning Blood Glucose:  203      Ending BG: 136
Lowest Temp:  60 F    Highest Temp:  71  F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:   1.90
Distance Walked: .6 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  5.1 
MPH                             7.5 MPH               24.3 MPH 
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 32 minutes
                         25 minutes            1 hour 8 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment