Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Driver

 Tuesday 25 Jan GPS Track

Thursday 27 Jan GPS Track

Saturday 29 Jan GPS Track

Sunday 30 Jan GPS Track

Spotty Weather makes for intermittent exercise.  At least that's my current excuse.
Today, Sunday morning dawned cold but milder than usual.  We stayed home from Church because we feared we had picked up at least a mild "bug" from somewhere and - in today's weird world - even though we didn't feel REALLY sick, we didn't want to chance anyone else getting whatever it is/was from us.
It's great, though.... In this "Modern" upside down weird world, we have the technology and ability to watch and listen to such meetings at home via Zoom.  So even though we weren't there, we got to enjoy the Spirit anyway.
I was not suffering any "symptoms" of anything, and as the day wore on and warmed up, I decided to drag out the Catrike and go for a ride.
I carefully randomly selected the route (Clouse Road) out to our local Mountain Grove International Airport.  It's been a while since I rode this road....
The weather was sunny and still cool enough that the snowbanks along the road had not completely disappeared.  


Should I feel guilty because the current arctic front terrorizing the East Coast is missing us for the time being?  I don't think so.

It was just cool enough to keep me from getting overheated;  that is, mostly.  On the way home I had to unzip my jacket to cool down a bit.  The slight breeze had been in my face on the way out and nearly non noticeable on the way back, thus allowing me to warm up a bit too much.

Sunday Ride Started:  2:27 PM           Ride Ended:   3.30 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.9   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9
Lowest Temp: 39 F Highest Temp: 64 F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  140   Ending BG: 60
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  5.14
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg          Max Speed
  7.9 MPH                              8.7 MPH             19.0  MPH
Total Trip(s) Time              Moving Time        Stopped Time
 39 minutes                          35 minutes             4  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment