Thursday, June 26, 2014

Short Burn

Today's Tracking, Nothing Unusual Here

I need to get back to work on my defunct RV, so I took off for a short ride without the lovely Jacque to stoke  behind me..... I rode my beat-up homebrew 2-wheel 1-seat recumbent.
Wanting to get some blood warmed up and circulating in spite of my lack of time, I rode the nasty hill west up to the Post Office and back, in spite of their Government Signs prohibiting bicycles and skateboards and such wheeled toys.
Cyclist Trespasser on Postal Property
And for WHAT?  Empty Mailbox.  I got there well after 11:00 AM; supposedly the time by which they 'always' have all the mail put up.  BAH
-At least that means we got no bills today.
With the current hot sun and warm weather it's again strange to report that we appreciate wind, even when it slows me down.  It's just cooler when the wind blows.  And I'm one who APPRECIATES Global Warming.
Pray for me to get some worthwhile work done on the dead yard decoration (AKA Recreational Vehicle) without hurting myself.

Ride Started:  10:42 AM    Ride Ended:  11:48 AM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.8       Ending Voltage: 13.1
Lowest Temp  78 F      Highest Temp:  91 F
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  5.53
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
  5.0 MPH                                7.7 MPH                    26.6 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hour  6 mins                       43 mins                      13 minutos  

No comments:

Post a Comment