Monday, May 11, 2015

Friday ShortRide

Friday Tracking
I didn't get this ride recorded on Friday 8 May 2015 so I'm recording it late, just before taking off on another short ride before getting back to productive pursuits.
I ran out of time this time so I only got in a few miles, but it was enough to warm me up and get the blood circulating, which is important to this old fart.
Our neighbor and dear friend Spencer started building a shelter and rest stop along the bike trail near our house, and I helped him set the upright poles in concrete on Thursday, day before this entry.  To prevent vandalism of the budding project, we took turns standing guard nearby to ensure the concrete could set properly without anyone deciding to "wiggle" the poles and loosen them in the fresh concrete.
For this morning's ride I rode up there on the recumbent 2-wheeler, let Tink and Jazzy take a walk around the facility and do their business, and saddled up to ride  back east for a few miles.  Beautiful weather, and great riding conditions with little wind, but life has its conflicts and I had to be in Albuquerque by 2:30 PM to help out in the Temple Baptistry, which meant I needed to be ready to LEAVE home in  non stinky clothes by 1:30 PM.  Really cut it close....

Ride Started: 12:03 PM    Ride Ended:  1:15 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   14.0  Ending Voltage: 13.2  Lowest:  13.1
Lowest Temp  67 F      Highest Temp:  82 F 
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  6.53
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
  5.8 MPH                              7.6 MPH                  24.6 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hours 8 minutes                  51 minutes                 16  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment