Monday, October 30, 2017

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Monday's Very Short Tracking
I was getting sleepy this afternoon, so even though it was getting too late, I determined to go for a short ride at least.  Hopefully it would get my blood circulating and wake me up.
Wake me up it did, indeed.  It was quite cold and windy all day today, so I wore my long sleeve windbreaker and tucked my pants legs into the tops of my wool socks to keep the pants out of the sprocket and chain grease, thus not needing sun-block.
I was Shocked, Shocked, by the stiffness of the wind.  Not only was it cold but it was coming FROM the East, when normally winds blow from the West.
I only made it a couple miles before I decided I'd had enough cold exercise for the day.  Not only that, but the steady stream of home-bound traffic was a bit much.

Ride Started: 3:59 PM    Ride Ended:  4:14 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.0   Ending Voltage: 12.9  Lowest:  12.9
Beginning Blood Glucose:  129      Ending BG: 121 
Lowest Temp  46F      Highest Temp:  50F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  2.54 
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
7.0 MPH                                 8.4 MPH                     23.2 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
21 minutes                            18 minutes                3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment