Thursday, January 10, 2019

Tingling Toes, Then Tracking Trouble

Ridiculously Weak Tracking

My hair was getting long and shaggy - almost touching my ears - so today I determined to ride the trike the tremendous distance (almost 1/4 MILE!)  to the barber emporium to get trimmed.
The outdoors were sunny but COLD.  Instead of my open-finger-tipped cycling gloves, I wore full finger gloves, and wished I'd put on the muk-luk mittens instead.  Supposedly it was close to a whopping 40 degrees but to my not-yet-used-to-humidity hide it was pretty frigid.
When I arrived at the barber's I of course got a good ribbing about my transportation, but then settled down to a good cut.  Upon my departure, in spite of the toe-numbing temperatures, I chose to take another round-town trip to extend my exercise routine.
Something has gone wrong with my Igate station, as only a few positions got logged to the internet through it, from very close quarters.  I rode a bit over 3 miles but only several hundred yards seem to appear on the map.  BAH.  My antenna or connection has doubtless gone bonkers.   Hopefully it's not the fairly expensive radio (Kenwood TM-D700) feeding audio to the system.
My feet pain has not really abated much at all, and since the side effects are something no one wants to read about, I have stopped taking the pills.  Hopefully slowly increasing the  miles on the trike will help instead.

Ride Started:  2:39 PM    Ride Ended:  3:44 PM
Beginning Blood Glucose:  138     Ending BG: 108
Lowest Temp  38F     Highest Temp: 42 F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  3.38
Distance Walked: .2 
mile
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
7.2 MPH                                   7.7 MPH                    22.7 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
1 hour 5 
mins                              29 minutes              45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment