Friday, April 3, 2020

More Fun Without Sun

Today's Foggy Tracking

I rarely need a valid excuse to take a trike ride.  Today we discovered that we were out of clear silicone seal.  I finished installing Jacque's kitchen back-splash antique metal panels, and the recommended sealant around the base was clear silicone sealant. 

I had a used cylinder of it, but when tried to reopen, it was already at the end and not a droplet would come out.  Thus my excuse for a short ride.
I took the uncivilized caution of wearing one of Jacque's handmade face masks to match the current atmosphere of fear and panic into the lumber store and found I was not the most popular customer to have arrived. 

They took my money but without a smile.  I thought I was protecting THEM more than myself, but Oh Well.  I don't look any better WITHOUT a mask.
(Breaking NEWS:  Our Governor just issued a lock-down stay-at-home order effective Monday, 6 April.  AND if we DO venture outside for some unfathomable reason, we're supposed to wear a mask.  SIGH)
Since the closest lumber/hardware store is just across the tracks and around the corner, I took the long way home from there.
The day has been cloudy and coolish all day, but the sun tried to  burn though about 3 PM.  By the time I rode away it had faded again and it was just muggy again.... but cool and a tad breezy.
Not cool enough to be bothersome, however.
I suppose we'll soon see if I get arrested for riding around town without a mask - though I'll have one in my pocket just in case a concerned citizen gets within 6 feet of me.....

1st Ride Started:   3:55 PM      2nd Ride Ended:  4:40 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.4  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  12.4
Beginning Blood Glucose: 120     Ending BG: 68
Lowest Temp:  60 F    Highest Temp:    71 F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:   5.24
Distance Walked: .6 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  7.1 
MPH                             8.2 MPH               18.5 MPH 
Total Trip Times                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 44 minutes
                          38 minutes            6 minutes


1 comment:

  1. No wonder you weren't popular. You looked like a bandito!

    ReplyDelete