Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Got To Stretch these Old Legs

 Tuesday's Ride Route via GPS and Ham Radio

Just trying to keep up with various chores and problems around the house is exhausting, and I often fail to take my "daily" trike rides because I'm already fatigued from whatever I've been doing. 
However, when I ride the trike, even for fairly short rides, I enjoy a few added benefits:
- Sleeping better at Night
- Lower Blood Glucose
- Generally feeling better just because I rode somewhere
And, since Jacque encouraged me to get out there, I rode into the sunset.  Literally.   At least for a couple miles.
I first rode out west to the Mountain Grove International Airport. 
I rarely ever see anything but a crop duster or two here, and have never encountered any human activity.
The "airport" has shade trees and a mossy picnic table, so it was a good place to take a snack and rest break.
I loitered a bit longer than usual here but eventually got going again.



Ride Started: 5:16 PM Ride Ended: 6:29 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.5 Ending Battery Voltage: 13.0 Lowest Voltage: 13.0
Lowest Temp: 75 F Highest Temp: 78 F
Beginning Blood Glucose: 205    Ending BG: 82
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 5.78
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
4.7 MPH                              7.2 MPH            23.3 MPH
Total Trip Time                    Moving Time      Stopped Time
1 hour 13 mins                    48 minutes           26 minutes

Distance Walked: .6 mile







No comments:

Post a Comment