Thursday, September 10, 2020

Wow, Found Another Route

 

Mountain Grove is not a big town. I think the population is around 4500 bodies, more or less. I was glancing at a map today and realized there was another "perimeter" road I had not yet ridden; Busch Road. Even adding that to my trike ride doesn't result in a lot of miles, but it helps to find another niggle in the Desired Daily Riding. Jacque had been canning all day and needed some stretching for her left leg so she saddled up her trike and rode a couple miles around the town square before returning home and encouraging me to keep riding, so I did. Going the Busch Road way involved some fairly steeo declines and climbs to get back up out of the canyons. It was pretty good. By the time I got to the (almost) center of town, I was ready for a break. So I pulled into a parking lot across from the Town and Country store, checked my blood glucose, and took off my shoes for a breeze break. My glucose was a tad low so I ate one of my cookies in my stash. By then I was "Restored" so I put the shoes back on and got riding again. I had planned to fire up the riding lawn mower and get some weeds and grass cut in our Missouri Jungle yard, but by the time I got home I was ready for a cool-off break and loafed around until it was too late to get any useful cutting done. Maybe Tomorrow

Ride Started: 4:15 PM Ride Ended: 5:34 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.1 Ending Battery Voltage: 13.0 Lowest Voltage: 13.0
Lowest Temp: 75 F Highest Temp: 82 F
Beginning Blood Glucose: 140 Ending BG: 63
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 7.45
Distance Walked: .6 mile
Overall Average Speed Moving Avg Max Speed
5.9 MPH 6.6 MPH 22.6 MPH
Total Trip Time Moving Time Stopped Time
1 hour 15 mins 1 hour 8 mins 8 minutesp

No comments:

Post a Comment