Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday Rider

 Today's GPS/Ham Radio Tracking

I over-ate a few Sunday Treats today.  I didn't want to rely solely on the wonderful insulin pump,
so I dragged the trike out of the garage and went for a glucose-burning ride.
Thankfully, as usual, it worked.  And I only did a few miles.
I rode out toward our almost-defunct airport, but got distracted by the "Turn Here for Industrial Park"
sign.  I wound up on a few streets I don't remember seeing before.  Lots of old houses, occupied and abandoned.

Lots of friendly passing motorists, as well.  Most waved back at me.
Very happy to have pedaled around for a while.  I was able to feast on a scrumptious dinner Jacque
prepared shortly after my return.

Ride Started: 4:24 PM           Ride Ended: 4:52 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.2 Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9
Lowest Temp: 75 F Highest Temp: 82 F
Beginning Blood Glucose: 190    Ending BG: 70
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 3.83
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
7.6 MPH                              8.2 MPH            17.7 MPH
Total Trip Time                    Moving Time      Stopped Time
 30 minutes                           28 minutes         2 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment