Saturday, October 10, 2020

Pulling a LOAD

My GPS tracker setup is days out of date, so I can't provide a decent track for this ride.
I will power it all down and reset it in hopes of up-to-date data capture.

As usual, I grab shopping or store needs for excuses to ride the trike to stretch my legs.

My slightly-over-three-foot B.O.B. trailer allows all sorts of loads, if I can only get it strapped on or in with sufficient bungee cords.  I've hauled small loads of 2 X 4's, pipe, and such over the years.
Here's a shot of small logs loaded up:

(I think I remember this was a load of small logs removed from a friend's yard up the street)
Anyway, this time we were out of necessary health nourishment:  Diet Soda.
Naturally, pulling the empty trailer TO the marketplace was no big deal, since it rolls freely with very little drag.
When I got to Wally World I also picked up a bag of slightly healthier stuff:  Apples.
Now, the trip HOME with 4 12-packs of soda and the 2 pounds of apples.... was a little bit more difficult.
Huffing and Puffing is supposed to be good for the cardio system, so I can't complain.
After all, it adds a bit more effort to the relatively low mileage accomplished with my normal rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment