Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Soggy Wet All Day

 It was raining this morning when we got up, and it only slowed a few times all day as we listened to flash flood warnings almost a few minutes apart.   I took the Ford to Ace Hardware and blew some money on various necessities for equpping a New Sewing Room.  I neglected to get everything I wanted but I needed a sore foot break.  Jacque left around 2 PM for West Plains, with me and the pooches staying behind.  I needed to go to the hardware store(s) for various needed materials but the trike isn't much fun with rain pouring down.

Along about 4:30 or so the rain finally quit - and a little later the trees stopped dripping.  I decided I had time to pedal over to our local CHC lumber store before they closed.

Success.  Spent more money, rode back on wet streets but the trike fenders did their job and kept me dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment