Friday, September 17, 2021

Hauling Propane or ??

 Thursday Travel GPS Tracking 

On Sept 16 (yesterday) my buddy Jack came over to visit, so I dragged out the Catrike and B.O.B. (Boy On Board) trailer. 
I didn't have much steam on board (bodily energy), so we only pedaled around a neighborhood I hadn't ridden before.  A little over 2 miles.  Big Deal.  Jack is a big fan of stopping to play at playgrounds, and every time we passed an empty lot or empty field lush with grass he yelled "PLAYGROUND!!" but - since we spotted none with playground equipment to romp upon - we kept going.

Jack's scowl from returning so soon from a trike ride with Grandpa Jim - He cheered up with the offer of an Icey Fruity Bar treat

After riding home and resting up a bit, I remembered Jacque had run  out of propane in our gas powered barbecue.  Since I had left the trike and trailer hooked up outside in the shade, I decided to make the short run to the local Dollar Store to get the tank exchanged.

The propane tank fit in the trailer nicely, and unlike Jack, didn't try to wiggle loose from the "seatbelt".  It also wasn't quite as heavy as Jack, until of course I got the full exchange tank loaded.... which DID slow me down a bit, but I made it home OK anyway.

Ride Started: 9:30  AM           Ride Ended:  12:40 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.0   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9
Lowest Temp: 67 F Highest Temp: 82 F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  212   Ending BG: 102
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:   4.33
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
  4.3 MPH                              5.6 MPH            14.6 MPH
Total Trip(s) Time                Moving Time      Stopped Time
 1 hour 1  minute                 46 minutes         14 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment