Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday 5 September

Today's Typical Tracking via APRS
I had a 1:00 PM appointment today so was unable to take the long shopping-trip ride to Albuquerque I'm still planning.  On the way home from the appointment I stopped off at the Post Office for the mail only to discover I'd failed to bring the proper keys with me.  So I drove home and rode back on the bike to get the mail, gladly, since I had yet to get any aerobic exercise for the day.
Nice cloudy overcast today which precluded the need for sun-block which saved me a few minutes preparing to ride.
I confabulated a visor shade extension for my bike helmet last night while waiting for Jacque to come home.  I couldn't find anything better than a 2-gallon plastic oil  container for the raw material and it was a good  color....

Even though it was cloudy today, it was a nice (if silly looking) addition to my biking paraphernalia.  I look sillier all the time so it's a good thing I don't care.
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.0   Ending Voltage: 13.0
Lowest Temp  77 F      Highest Temp:  77 F
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  5.56
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
6.2 MPH                                 8.5 MPH                    25.3 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
53 mins  29 seconds             39 mins 24 seconds   14 minutes 35 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment