Tuesday, April 3, 2018

One and 1/2 Mile Marathon


For the first time in at least a couple weeks, I saddled up the trike for a ride yesterday (Monday 2 April).
The wind was howling and it was not a very pretty day, but the sluggishness in my legs was hard to deal with.
My latest A1C reading was 7.8 +- which is the lowest in several years for me, but my exercising needs to be restored to  more of a daily variety and not every other week or so....
I rode very slightly uphill on Steeplechase Drive and turned around when I got to the uppermost level, not wanting to go downhill only to have to climb back up again, already being uncomfortably tired.
Today, Tuesday, I racked the trike on top of my Ford Exploder, intending to do a mid day ride after working on our now-empty house for sale.  As usual, I let time get away from me and was not able to get in any riding.  Bending and twisting doing house construction repairs is tiring but not the good kind of exercise that improves my metabolism and circulation.
Maybe Manana.....

Ride Started:  2:45 PM    Ride Ended:  3:12 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   12.9   Ending Voltage: 12.9  
Lowest Temp  67 F      Highest Temp: 71 F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  1.57 
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed   

3.2 MPH                                 5.4 MPH                     20.7 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time  

29  minutes                            17 minutes                  12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment