Friday, September 7, 2018

There They Go, Two by Two

Today's Tracking

Jacque and I (and the dogs Tink and Lilly) did our morning constitutionals again today. 
At first it was noticeably cooler and less humid than normal, which was great.
I awoke at 6:43 AM this morning, almost 7 AM, and it was still very dark outside.  The days are already getting shorter but I'm not used to it yet, as usual.  I was quite droopy but decided going back to bed wasn't worth the 15-20 extra minutes of sleep I might possibly get.  So we got going a bit earlier and it helped beat the heat, at least for the first parts of the ride.
While I was parked at our trike drop-off point at the intersection of TN-68 and TN-27, our neighbors drove up, the same ones who helped me with a jump-start a day or so ago.  They laughingly asked if I needed another jump session and I assured them the new battery was working just fine.
And away we went.  Nothing new or unusual occurred, which means it was great riding.  I made my 11 plus miles and Jacque made slightly over 9 miles, a bit farther yet than she rode last time.
I again walked almost a mile at the turnaround point for my 11 biking miles, so we'll see how my toes go.

Ride Started:  8:00 AM    Ride Ended:  10:28 AM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.0 Ending Voltage: 12.8  Lowest:  12.8
Beginning Blood Glucose:  134     Ending BG: 104  
(No Breakfast before riding;   insulin pump basal rate 75% for this ride)
Lowest Temp  64 F      Highest Temp: 78 F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  11.15
Distance Walked: .8 miles 
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
7.5 MPH                                  8.4 MPH                     17.2 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
1 hour 28 mins                      1 hour 19 mins            9 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment