Thursday, July 9, 2020

Doodling Around Town

Today's Track of Wanderings via GPS & Ham Radio

My most recent doctor consultation (Over the Phone) included an admonition to "Stay Active" and "Keep Riding".  Advice I'm certainly willing to take and advice I should probably improve upon.
The temperatures have been pretty high and the humidity/heat index as well recently, but today we started out hot and around noonish we had one of those sudden downpours that POURED rain for about 15 minutes and then faded away.  So we almost got soaked, but the rest of the day was noticeably cooler, at least by a little bit.
I finally dragged the trike out of the garage just before 7 PM and got going.  The ride was quite pleasant, and I seemed to enjoy less foot pain this time, which is a wonderful thing even if temporary or imaginary.
Instead of taking my semi-normal "ride around the city center" route, I zigzagged around a few corners and turns and back streets I don't normally ride, while trying to stay close to the outer perimeter of the city center to run up some miles.
The end result was not much different than my "normal" daily mileage:  Around 5 miles.

Ride Started:   6:38 PM      Ride Ended:  7:28 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.7  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  13.0
Beginning Blood Glucose: 127   Ending BG: 49

Lowest Temp:  75 F    Highest Temp:    78 F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:  5.56
Distance Walked: .6 mile (Dog Potty Trips)
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  7.2 
MPH                           7.8 MPH               19.0 MPH 
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
  46 minutes
                          42 minutes           3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment