Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Monday Valentine

Short Jaunt GPS Tracking 

 Spent much of the day roaming with my Valentine Jacque.  We had a good time.
Challenged her to a tandem recumbent trike ride on our Terratrike only to find out she had one of her cute young Sewing Students coming over in the next few minutos.
So I dragged out my Catrike and wandered around a bit. 
I regretted wearing a coat, even though it was a tad chilly, since I quickly got warmed up and unzipped it all the way to allow some AIR into my armpits.

Ride Started:  4:23 PM           Ride Ended:   4:50 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.7   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.7
Lowest Temp: 50 F Highest Temp: 57 F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  150   Ending BG: 120
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  2.90
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg          Max Speed
  6.9 MPH                              7.7 MPH             23.5  MPH
Total Trip(s) Time              Moving Time        Stopped Time
 25 minutes                        23 minutes          2 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment