Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Too Many Days without Sun

 Tuesday Pedaling GPS Breadcrumbs

Yesterday we had to travel to Springfield for a doctor appointment, and our time was limited.
Thankfully the roads were almost entirely dry after several days of icy snowy conditions.
It actually got up into the mid 50's which was wonderful indeed.
By the time we got back home, we were informed "Online" that we had prescriptions ready for us at our favorite and only Big Box Store.  It had been several days without the stretching exercise of pedaling the trike, so of course I used the Big Box excuse again for a trike ride.
I had only ridden a few blocks to deliver some mail to the Post Office during the breaks between snow, so I didn't expect to be in perfect condition for a "lengthy" 4-5 mile ride.  I wasn't.

I was not feeling particularly Up To Snuff when I started out, but usually a goo aerobic ride clears that sort of thing out for me.  I got to Big Box and picked up our pills.  Still felt a bit punk so I kept checking my Blood Sugar (BG).  It didn't seem unusually high or low, but the sagging butt syndrome continued.  I waddled home just in time to climb back in the car with Jacque to drive 10 miles to pick up raw milk from our favorite local dairy farmer.
We finally got home and our two angel-doggies were happy to lick my poor sore feets, which eventually cleared up my "punk" feelings.  HOORAY

Ride Started:  3:06 PM           Ride Ended:   4:07 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.9   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.7
Lowest Temp: 53 F Highest Temp: 67 F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  125   Ending BG: 120
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  5.33
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg          Max Speed
  5.3 MPH                              6.4 MPH             24.2  MPH
Total Trip(s) Time              Moving Time        Stopped Time
 1 Hour                            50 minutes            10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment