Thursday, February 10, 2022

My Buddy & Me

 Wonderful Wanderings via GPS & Ham Radio

Yesterday, Jacque and Jack's Mom went on an expedition to Licking for an important fabric purchasing spree.  Jack's Mom hadn't planned on leaving Jack here with me for the entire time, but luckily she did, and we had an enjoyable time together.  Again.
Jacque and "Mom" were gone for a few hours, so we first watched a couple of idiotic Disney Woke (?) cartoons.  It polluted MY feeble brain more than it did my young friend.  Then we walked the dogs, much to Jack's delight since he insisted on walking the Wiggliest One.
I needed to go to our nearest high priced Lumber Yard to pick up some sack-crete  for a shelter I've been digging post - holes for, and I supposed Jack would enjoy going with me.
I supposed WRONG, since Jack would not hear anything but TRIKE RIDE.  TRIKE RIDE !!
A young man after my own heart, obviously.
SO I dragged the trike and trailer out of the garage.  I should say more correctly that I dragged out the Catrike while Jack feverishly dragged out the B.O.B. trailer.  He got it hung up on something in the way, so I helped him untangle it and get it hitched up.

      So Sorry for Squinting.  The Sun was in my face-

It was just cool enough for My Buddy to tell me he was cold, but he hadn't brought a jacket and I couldn't find anything that would fit him.  Jack was cold but insisted on a TRIKE ride.  Just before we took off I remembered my yellow and black bike - windbreaker in the trike saddlebag.  It was a few sizes too large, but we got him surrounded with it and buckled in. 
Throughout the short wibble wobble around several blocks, I kept asking him if he was cold. 
He continually denied it;  said he was having fun.  What a Guy.
It was a good thing I didn't wear any jacket.   It quickly got too warm for one.  My Buddy didn't complain at all.

Ride Started:  1:59 PM           Ride Ended:   2:24 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.8   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.7
Lowest Temp: 57 F Highest Temp: 67 F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  140   Ending BG: 127
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  2.46
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg          Max Speed
  6.0 MPH                              6.5 MPH             24.2  MPH
Total Trip(s) Time              Moving Time        Stopped Time
 25 minutes                        23 minutes          2 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment