Saturday, July 14, 2012

Joint Mail Run Saturday

Very Short Tracking Link Today
I was butchering wood and painting exterior wallboard and trim today when Jacque suddenly challenged me to ride to the Post Office with her.  Mind you, that's not an easy ride, with a long uphill pull, and so soon after her yesterday's ride of 17 miles.  She must not have thought I was tired enough already.
Oh, Well.  Off we went.  I'm jealous of her new 3-wheel ability to smoke down our ragged rocky dirt/rock/gravel road over which I have to creep ever so slowly and carefully to avoid going down, sideways, which has happened to me several times on the loose rocks, dirt, and gravel on our beloved private road.  She can also cruise downhill very speedily but I always leave her way behind climbing hills, even though I'm slower than molasses in January.
We met quite a few other cyclists on the less traveled Frost Road bike path this trip....
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.9   --    Ending Voltage: 13.0
Lowest Temp:   77 F                 Highest Temp:  80 degrees F
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:     5.54
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
03.6 MPH                                6.9 MPH                   26.6 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hour 31 mins                     48 mins 9 secs            42 mins51 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment