Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Well, Better. 14 Miles today

I wasn't sure where I wanted to ride today to (1) break up the monotony and (2) get some miles in for exercise, so I decided to ride up to Paa-Ko, the upper class side of the East Mountains, and inspect the streets and roadways in the neighborhood for mowing possibilities.  A couple of the Paa-Ko residents had suggested I put my tractor to paid service by offering to mow the weedy road shoulders.  I wanted to see up close and personal, first, to make sure said street shoulders weren't strewn with debris or large rocks that could damage my mowing blade on the tractor.  It made for a nice bike ride, and I think I can name a price that could make me some money for my time and equipment.  We'll see.
Beginning Battery Voltage: Unk   --    Ending Voltage: Unk (Forgot to connect the tracker - DUH )
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:     14.41
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
05.3 MPH                                8.0 MPH                   28.0 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
2 hours 44 mins                      1 hour 49 mins        36 mins 40 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment