Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Milquetoast Mail Ride

Today's Short Boring APRS Track
So, I wasn't able to alliterate all the title words with M's.  At least nothing I could think of that made sense.
I spent most of last week pounding away on the house (Wanna Buy it??  It's For SALE) and thus didn't do any decent riding on the 2-wheeler Fun Machine.  So today I decided to stress the legs and get in at least a ride to the mailbox and back.
Even though it was 10:36 AM by the time I got rolling, it wasn't overly hot.... UNLESS I stopped for a drink or a breath.
On my way across the parking lot, I suddenly noticed the wording on a sign on the parking lot of our beloved US Post Office:
 So what the cat-hair is a sign proscribing bicycling doing at a taxpayer funded public facility?
Our government at work.  It PROBABLY intends to prevent riding and rolling on the sidewalks,
but, Red Ryder, that isn't what the sign says.  BAH

Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.6 (Now THAT's Weird) --    Ending Voltage: 12.7
Ride's Lowest Temperature: 77 degrees F -- Highest Temperature: 81 F
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:     5.55
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
05.2 MPH                                7.8 MPH                   26.5 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hour 3 mins                       42 mins 40 secs        21 mins 19 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment