Saturday, April 9, 2022

Playing Catch-Up Again

 Monday Trike Tracking

Wednesday Trike Tracks 

Thursday Trike Tracking via GPS and Ham Radio

I experienced another 'episode' last Sunday, early in the morning.  That makes 3 I've had in my entire life, so far as I know.  Here I was legally driving again since it had been over 6 months from the first two.  Now I'm unsure if I'll ever get to legally drive a motorized vehicle again, what with the additional pills I've been prescribed.  OH Well.  Nobody has forbidden me from pedaling the Catrike around the country, or in my old age, the neighborhood.  Probably since I'm unlikely to hurt anyone else if I "crash and burn" on the trike.
Anyways, I have pedaled around the area a few times lately;  but been too lazy to write any of it down.
I don't think I would last very long without the enjoyment and aerobic intake provided by getting "out and about".  Even when it's a bit too hot or cold or windy, it "makes my day" to go for  a ride.
It always helps motivation when there's a prescription or shopping list to be taken care of.  Even unmotivated rides, being much shorter, get my aging circulation going and my moods vastly improved.
Monday and Wednesday of this week I rode several miles, while yesterday I just spun around a few blocks.  I was about to cross the tracks to  go around the city square, but thought better of it.  A train was stopped right at the intersection but was cranking up to roll.  I surely could have made it across the tracks, but fearing I'd get stuck on that side of the tracks inspired me to turn left and go home.

Ride Started: 4:38 PM           Ride Ended:  4:52 PM 
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.6   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9
Lowest Temp: 50 F Highest Temp: 53  F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  182   Ending BG: 160
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  1.87
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 7.0 MPH                          7.7 MPH           16.5  MPH
Total Trip(s) Time             Moving Time      Stopped Time
   16 minutes                        15 minutes        1 minute

No comments:

Post a Comment