Saturday, April 2, 2022

What a Difference a Day Makes

Today's Short but Sunny GPS Tracking 

Thursday 31 March was one of the "Went out like a Lion" days with bitter wind and obscured sun.  Nasty with spotty rain of an inch or so.
Yesterday, Friday, was one of those blessed days when the sun shone brightly and did its best to warm up the world. 
So as usual I dithered about most of the day, trying to configure and program radios etc.
I kept thinking I should get out and ride and take advantage of the lovely day.
I finally dragged the Trike out from under its new shelter and got going at the optimal hour of almost SIX PM.  Thank goodness for longer days.  The sun hadn't set yet when I later looked out the window at 7:30.
It was, however, colder than I'd reckoned for.  I was wearing one of my fave heavy long sleeved shirts Jacque made me and got just a little chilly but somehow survived without injury.  I pedaled up hill and down dale and around a few blocks and came home.   Huffing and puffing but hardly overworked.

Ride Started: 5:43 PM           Ride Ended:  6:01 PM 
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.0   Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0
Lowest Temp: 57 F Highest Temp: 78  F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  160   Ending BG: 160
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  2.20
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 3.8 MPH                          6.9 MPH          17.6 MPH
Total Trip(s) Time             Moving Time      Stopped Time
   34  minutes                     19 minutes       15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment