Saturday, August 13, 2011

Half Day Friday, but I got my Bike Ride

Tracking is a little spotty lately...

We decided to do  Temple today so I signed up for taking off work at noon.  Of course, a problem cropped up and it was difficult to drop it and leave, but I finally got on the bike to ride back to the carrito at 12:30 or so, a half hour later than I'd planned for.  I was bucking a bit of head-wind:  Both welcome for the cooling from the heat and bothersome from slowing me down somewhat.  But I was able to get to my 2:00 session, though soaked in sweat.  Thank goodness for modern air conditioning....
The old spindly legs are already feeling stronger again, shedding the soft wimpy sensation more quickly than I'd hoped after a couple weeks not riding regularly.  After the temple sessions one of the patrons outside was skeptically eyeballing the recumbent bike so ungainly strapped on the rear bumper homemade bike rack.  He was full of questions - but Jacque was already out of the parking lot waiting for me - so I had to cut the "How-Wnderful-To-Ride-A-Bike" sermonette short and leave.
Pre-Ride BG:  unk                           Post-Ride BG: still unk
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.5         Ending Voltage: 12.6?

Evening Stats from the GPS:                 Total Miles: 07.05
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
10.8.  Mph                          11.1 mph             20.3 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
39:00 mins                          38:13 mins          00:47 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment