Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday, Weather Still Warm

Tracker very spotty lately, Obviously Needs Work .... But perfect for commuting to/from work via bicycle.
A nice surprise happened to me rolling toward work this morning:  I passed a couple who were walking their dog and said the usual "On your left, Hi Etc."   A few minutes later I heard someone new calling on my ham radio  for "the Guy on the Bicycle".  I responded and discovered it was the couple I'd just passed:  They were ham radio operators too, and when I passed with the antenna and electronics hanging out in front of God and everybody, he pulled out his own walkie-talkie and gave me a call.  Very fun --
Awakening BG:  107                           Post-Ride BG: 121
Beginning Battery Voltage: unk         Ending Voltage: unk (tracker didn't work this morning)
Morning Stats from the GPS:                 Total Miles: 7.43 Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
11.2.  Mph                          12.4 mph             24.6 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
  39 mins 59 secs              36 mins 02 secs    3 mins 57 secs

Another bout of fairly stiff head-wind for the  trip back to the car this afternoon.  I did appreciate it's cooling effect even though it slowed me down considerably.

Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.7         Ending Voltage: 12.7
Evening Stats from the GPS:                 Total Miles: 7.43
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
09.5.  Mph                          09.8 mph             19.4 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
  46 mins 59 secs              45 mins 26 secs    1 mins 33 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment