Monday, August 1, 2011

Just a Short Noon Ride on the Bike

I drove the gas guzzler commuter-car all the way to work today.  I'd hoped Jacque might have to come to town for one of her afternoon customer sessions but not to be.  Thus I had no ready way to get home if I had ridden the bike all the way from home to work.
For some reason I didn't have much go to my go-go during my noon ride.  I had reprogrammed the APRS-tracker and forgotten to turn the radio back on, so no tracking occurred during the ride.  BAH
Plus I was worried about being late back to work so I kept the ride short:  Only 8.32 miles. 
It was also extra hot and breezy during the noon hour, but it was great to get in a few miles on 2 wheels anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to see the Bent up at the convention. I have been doing pretty good on mine. I added clips to mine and they are working out pretty good.
    73,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete