Thursday, October 20, 2011

For some reason I was a little low on energy for this  morning's 2-wheel 7-mile commute.  My blood glucose was on the high side of normal when I woke up;  I made my usual 1/2 sandwich for breakfast and pumped the normal amount of insulin to deal with it, and blahhhh.... I was poking along with no zip.  When I got to work the Blood Glucose (BG) was 55, not a good level for cycling exertions. 
Pre-Ride BG: 126            Post-Ride BG:  55
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.5       Ending Voltage: 12.5   (Gel Cell battery pack, no charge since yesterday's ride)
Beginning Temperature:  55 F        Ending Temperature:  59 F
Morning Stats from the GPS:        Total Miles:    7.42
Overall average speed         Moving Avg       Max Speed
09.5. Mph                          10.7 mph            20.7 mph
Total Trip time                 Moving Time          Stopped Time
46 mins 59 secs               41 mins 44 secs     5 mins 15 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment