Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Life's Little Hiccup

Possibly the Absolute Last APRS Track of this Route
Well, I was happy to arrive at work half an hour earlier than normal this morning.  As I entered the door and looked at the clock I thought to myself "Good, I get to leave earlier today.  How much earlier I was yet to discover.  I was met by a manager and ushered into an office and terminated.   Let go, not killed, or I of course wouldn't be writing about it.  More details.... much later.
I had ridden the bike to work and had to mount up and ride right back to the car to come  back and pick up my junk cleaned out from my desk.  More details.... much later.
I should be able to take much lengthier bike rides now.  More later....
Morning Pre-Ride BG:    186                                  Post-Ride BG:  92   
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.7                Ending Voltage: 12.5
Start-Ride Temperature:  26 degrees F                 Arrival Temperature: 51 F
Morning Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 14.88
Overall average speed                    Moving Avg                       Max Speed
09.0 Mph                                         10.3 mph                             21.4 mph
Total Trip time                               Moving Time                      Stopped Time
1 hour 38 mins                                1 hour 26 mins                  12 mins 42 secs 

No comments:

Post a Comment