Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aborted Ride

Tracking a Short Ride
I started out to ride down to Tijeras and back again today, but got away even later than usual, well after noon.  The temperature was not encouuraging and I frankly didn't seem to have the steam or motivation to go any farther once I got to the top of Frost Road at the North-14 junction.  Plus the clouds were gathering and looking a bit threatening.. So I turned around and rode home early.  3 or 4 raindrops  hit me on the way home but I made it fine, and didn't regret shortening the trip one bit.  Maybe I can get in some decent miles manana.....
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.9   --    Ending Voltage: 13.0
Lowest Temp:   87 F                 Highest Temp:  96 degrees F
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:     5.92
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
05.3 MPH                                7.6 MPH                   28.7 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hour 8 mins                         46 mins  53 secs        21 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment