Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Post Office Ride

The Usual Boring Short Ride Tracking
I wanted to do a 20 - or so mile ride today but the heat was just too much for my admittedly low motivation.  By the time I got to the Post Office I was ready for a break in the shade, and took one.  I could think of no good reason to keep fighting the hot weather since I'm so far behind on home chores so I turned around and rode back.  So far I'm not the least bit regretful....
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.8   --    Ending Voltage: 13.0
Lowest Temp:   87 F                 Highest Temp:  96 degrees F
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:     5.58
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
04.1 MPH                                7.2 MPH                   22.3 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hour 22 mins                       46 mins  32 secs        35 mins28 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment