Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Sundowner

Today's Spotty Tracking

I had a busy schedule today, for a Saturday, and I didn't expect to find time to get a ride in.
I got home from my running around about 3 PM and wasted time putzing around the house. Realizing later than I should have that it was still quite sunny out at 5-ish, and with our newfound so-called extra hour of sunshine in the evenings, I thought I'd better get in at least a ten-miler.  Jacque thought I was nuts but that's not too uncommon.....
I was glad to have taken a windbreaker layer.  It started cooling off almost as soon as I left, and by the time I was close to my half-way turnaround mark, some clouds began obscuring the sun, effectively darkening my bright sky and robbing me of som 20 minutes of remaining sunshine before the sun was actually supposed to disappear over the Sandias to our west.
It was also a bit breezy but again, not objectionably so.
I took the GoPro camera again today but the ride was entirely boring..... so no video today, lucky readers.

Ride Started: 5:40 PM    Ride Ended:  7:11 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.8   Ending Voltage: 13.1  Lowest:  13.0
Lowest Temp  46 F      Highest Temp:  53 F 
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  10:48
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
  7.1 MPH                                8.0 MPH                  28.3 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
  1 hour 28 mins                     1 hour 18 minutes      9.5  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment