Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Morning Moonshine

Monday Morning Tracking via Ham Radio and GPS

Just a short ride this morning to start the week correctly, sorta.
I was a bit underwhelmed with my legs this morning; they didn't seem to have much steam.
My blood glucose was a bit on the low side when I started, but it was a bit on the HIGH side when I got back from this very short ride.  Go Figure.
I awoke at 5:30-something and decided to get in at least a few miles before the sun came up, and I succeeded.
The rationale for this morning's title doesn't amount to much;  I just couldn't think of much more than a bit of alliteration.
As we enter the last 2 weeks of our 14 month full time mission for the LDS Church Mission Office here in Albuquerque, we find ourselves both eager to get back to "Normal Life", whatever that is, and saddened at the thought of not being in the middle of all the action involved in keeping a couple hundred missionaries safe and sound.
Hopefully I'll be more faithful doing the bike miles thing.  We'll see.

Ride Started: 6:04 AM    Ride Ended:  6:54 AM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.2   Ending Voltage: 13.2  Lowest:  12.2 
Lowest Temp  53 F      Highest Temp:  57 F  
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  5:30
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
   6.6 MPH                             7.0 MPH                   17.2 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
48 minutes                             45 minutes              3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment