Saturday, February 22, 2020

FREEZE Dried, er, Ride

Today's GPS/APRS/Ham Radio Track
I ALMOST regretted riding today.  I do believe it was the coldest I have experienced.

It was bright and sunny, with the usual cold February breeze, when I took off on my wished-for daily trike ride.  Usually I get warmed up after a mile or so and have to open up the outer layers, but it didn't work out that way today.  It was not the coldest weather I've experienced, but with the stiff breeze, I did not enjoy it like I had hoped.
By the time I realized it was not going to get any better, I was almost halfway through my route so it didn't make any sense to turn around.
Quite numb when I got back.  Still glad to have gotten the stretching and exercise but hoping for warmer weather to go with sunshine.
MERCY


Ride Started:   3:50 PM      Ride Ended:  4:52 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.0  Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9   Lowest Voltage:  12.9
Beginning Blood Glucose:  90      Ending BG: 110 
Lowest Temp:  32 F    Highest Temp:    39 F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:   6.69
Distance Walked: .6 mile (Dogs!)
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  6.5 
MPH                             7.1 MPH               18.8 MPH 
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 1 hour 2 mins
                    57 minutes            6 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment