Saturday, February 29, 2020

Wow, A Sunny Saturday

Today's GPS/APRS/ Ham Radio Tracking

For some odd reason, I haven't done my trike ride the last couple days in spite of the weather being better.  Yeah, I've been busy, but that's no excuse for missing out on decent days for fun exercise.
Today was even warmer and sunnier but I still - for unknown reasons - wasn't quite in the mood to saddle up for a ride.
I decided to dig out the trike and take a ride anyway.  Very glad I did.
I stopped at a side street to stop and check my blood sugar and eat a snack as a result. 
An elderly couple walking by decided they wanted to stop and talk and look at my ride.
The silver haired wifey turned out to have had recent knee surgery and wished she could ride such machines so far.  Had a nice visit with her & her hubby before they walked on while I finished my mid-ride snack.
By the time I stopped for this snack I was feeling much better and more enthused about the trike ride
Another couple of vehicles gave me friendly beeps when they passed.  I guess more locals are getting used to encountering me on the roadways.


Ride Started:   2:43 PM      Ride Ended:  4:13 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.7  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  12.9
Beginning Blood Glucose:  144      Ending BG: 70
Lowest Temp:  57 F    Highest Temp:    54 F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:   6.70
Distance Walked: .6 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  5.3 
MPH                             7.5 MPH               20.1 MPH 
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 1 hour 15 mins
                   54 minutes            22 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment