Thursday, March 31, 2022

Mail Run Thursday

Sunday Tracking 

 Tuesday Track

 Thursday Very Short GPS Tracks

HEAVY Rain Downpour yesterday.  Not a chance of getting any outdoor activity in, except for sloshing the dogs.  Normally it's Walking but yesterday it was Sloshing.  Water, Water, Everywhere. 
Then close to sundown
Today dawned 38 degrees or so, when Yesterday it was 70 (!!) when dawn occurred.
Howsomever, it wasn't raining or otherwise precip-ing.  As long as I can stay dry, I shouldn't wimp out, and I had a good excuse ('Reason") to go for at least a short ride:  A letter needed delivering.  In Timely Fashion.
Here it is the last day of March, and it was almost freezing.  I put on my heavy coat, winter woolly socks, boots to keep the breeze out from around my feets, fleece skull cap, etc.
Thus I didn't freeze in spite of the cold.  I did the nearby Post Office visit, rode around the square, and then a few more blocks just so I could say to myself that I'd "Exercised".
Just after I got home it was SNOWING.  Very lightly with no accumulation - but SNOW.  BAH

Ride Started: 10:47 AM           Ride Ended:  11:04 AM 
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.9   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.8
Lowest Temp: 39 F Highest Temp: 42 F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  204   Ending BG: 170
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles:  1.39
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 5.2 MPH                              7.37 MPH            14.9 MPH
Total Trip(s) Time             Moving Time      Stopped Time
   16  minutes                     12 minutes         4 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment