Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Sunny Day Until I Rode

Today's Tracking via GPS and Ham Radio

Today dawned BEAUTIFUL, bright and sunny.
Still lovely around noon, I knew I was going to get a good ride in.
Around 3-something in the PM, I actually got the trike out of the garage and saddled up.
By the time I left, it had inexplicably clouded over somewhat and remained that way until I was almost home, wherein the sun came back out again.  Go Figure.

Ride Started:   3:22 PM      Ride Ended:  4:11 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.4  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  13.0
Beginning Blood Glucose:  153      Ending BG: 50
Lowest Temp:  57 F    Highest Temp:    67 F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:   6.42
Distance Walked: .6 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  7.7 
MPH                             8.0 MPH               21.2 MPH 
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 50 minutes
                         48 minutes            2 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment