Wednesday, May 27, 2020

More Errands??

Today's Short Route Around a Few Blocks

I resumed remodeling today and quickly ran out of the proper trim.  Thus I decided to hitch up the Bike BOB trailer and haul the stuff that-away.
The closest and first building supply I went to did NOT have what we needed.  So I rode a few more blocks to CHC (Cabool Home Center, Mtn Grove Store) and thankfully they had it.
We have decided to finally re-erect my 50 foot Rohn radio tower and put the weak TV antenna atop it, as well as a few radio antennas.  Our TV on-the-air is weak here and many in the area have similar towers next to their homes for TV reception.  Hopefully it will help.
BUT, since I gave or sold my post-hole diggers when we moved from NM, I now needed another set, so I pulled one off the shelf labeled "$16.98" and headed for the pay counter. 
I thought 16.98 was awfully affordable for new post hole diggers, and sure enough when the nice lady rang it up it turned out to be THIRTY-NINE and 98 cents, in spite of my telling her it was in a rack marked less than 17 bucks.  I need it, so I paid the money and lashed all onto the bike trailer and made off.


Taking a little detour so as to get a few more carbs burned, I was soon home.
Had to take a rest break to soothe the sore feet.  Then I got busy again cutting and attaching trim to the master bathroom.
Once I got going it was hard to stop until finished, in spite of the sore feet.
I finally got to a stopping point..... until next energy burst.

Ride Started:   2:47 PM      Ride Ended:  3:20 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.0  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  13.0
Beginning Blood Glucose: 92   Ending BG: 81 
Lowest Temp:  67 F    Highest Temp:    75 F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:   1.59
Distance Walked: .7 mile (Dog Potty Trips)
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  5.0 
MPH                                8.0 MPH               26.6 MPH 
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
  34 minutes
                         13 minutes           21 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment