Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Three Cold Days in a Row

Short Tracking Route Today 


It was even colder today than yesterday.  My little buddy came over with his Mom today and both he and I enjoy riding together, but I thought it was too cold for me to risk him.
Later this evening, the sun actually peeked out of the clouds and may have actually warmed things up a degree or two.

Still cold, but I thought I ought to take at least a short ride.  I dug out some insulated cargo pants I haven't worn since LAST winter, put on a good winter coat.
I had re-fastened my headlamp to my helmet visor and swapped out the GoPro camera battery for a fully charged one, and I was ready.
I also changed my thinner socks for thick insulated ones, and did not regret any of the precautions taken.

I only rode a couple miles or so, enjoying getting out in the freezing breeze, and stretching my gams.
I haven't re-established a daily riding commitment.  I DO want to ride as often as possible.

Ride Started: 3:13 PM           Ride Ended: 3:44 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.6 Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9
Lowest Temp: 30 F Highest Temp: 37 F
Beginning Blood Glucose: 123    Ending BG: 72
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 2.38
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 6.3 MPH                              7.2 MPH            16.3 MPH
Total Trip Time                    Moving Time      Stopped Time
 23  minutes                         20 minutes         3 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment