Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Haven't ridden to/from work this week yet since I'm still trying to get home sooner so I can make more progress on Jacque's sewing room.  Yesterday I got some prep done for jacking up the deck floor, reinforcing the supports and pilings, and leveling / squaring everything.  Hopefully in the next day or two I can get the underpinnings finished so I can get back to work on the inside and finish all that mess.
Today I took a noon ride out west to Rio Rancho's borders.  I rode west on the Paseo Bike Trail all the way to Coors.  The bike trail actually peters out just as you approach the intersection of Coors and Paseo, where there is a municipal swimming pool and activity facility I didn't previously know existed.  The last half mile or so you must ride in the very rough street pavement to arrive at Coors.  The bike maps show a bike path on Coors but I didn't investigate that;  I had to return to work.
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.5         Ending Voltage: 10.7
Stats from the GPS:                            Total Miles:  13.51
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
11.0 Mph                          11.8 mph             22.50 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
1 hour, 13 mins                 1 hr, 08 mins           05:21 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment