Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Short Noon Ride Only Today

Not very far, but a different path today
I was almost 3 months overdue for renewing my expired gasoline-powered drivers license, so I drove all the way to work today so I could take care of that during my noon hour, plus get home in time to get some progress done on the sewing room construction project.
I got back from the MotorHead VehicleDepartment earlier than I expected, so I unlimbered the recumbent off the car rack and went for an hour's ride.  I was wanting to try out my newly repaired battery pack to see if it would hold up this time.  It did indeed work better, but the tracking system stopped reporting about 3 miles before I got back to the car, so I'm still wondering what happened there.  The reported battery voltages were all well within the operating range of 14 down to 11.5 Volts.  Better check the antennas to make sure nothing's broken there.
Beginning BG:  Unk                           Post-Ride BG: Unk

Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.7         Ending Voltage: 12.2
Morning Stats from the GPS:                 Total Miles:  10.91
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
09.9  Mph                          11.5 mph             23.0 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
1 hour, 6 mins                          57:02 mins           09:12 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment